PROGRAM DATES AND TOPICS
For 2021 – The Leadership Door County Board is going to be conducting a strategic planning process to study the impact of the LDC program on individuals and employers in our county. That process will be informing the design process for LDC sessions for 2021-22.
All monthly sessions are from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The topics listed may be presented in a different order than listed. The classes fall on the second Tuesday of the month. We make every effort to adhere to those dates. The LDC Program Committee reserves the right to adjust the schedule if necessary to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
Tentative Dates and Topics for 2021-22:
- September 14 & 15: Opening Sessions, Teambuilding & Setting the Stage
- October 12: Values & Convictions
- November 9: Communication & Connections
- December 14: Organizational Leadership
- January 11: Class Project Work Day
- February 8: Empowering & Motivating Others
- March 8: Accountability
- April 12: Conflict Resolution
- May 10: Collaboration
- June 14 & 15: Closing Sessions, Commencement Celebration